Content Studios Neighborhoods initiative creates engaging, useful neighborhood content for a variety of products and use cases. You will be shooting the Chacarita neighborhood in Buenos Aires. Our photo recommendations are Statue of Carlos Gardel in Chacarita Cemetery, Shot (night with neon?) of pizza parlors outside Federico Lacroze subway station or Weekend market in Los Andes Park.
- Be photographed horizontal.
- Show a broad sense of place (wide angle lens preferred)
- When you see the image you should understand the type of community you are looking at.
- Images of city parks may include people, preferably unidentifiable.
- Images of business districts should be wider shots and you should be able to see the general environment of the neighborhood.
Images should NOT:
- Show building obstructed by objects
- Be shot at odd angles
- Show signs only
- Highlight an identifiable person or show a single person in frame without context
- Show ONE house or storefront
*IMPORTANT: We will be paying $75 per request, not per image.
*IMPORTANT: When uploading your image please write a description that describes what the photograph is picturing, and why it is representative of the neighborhood.