We want you to tell us what "laidback" means to you, through beautiful photographs, wherever you are in the world!
These photographs will be used in the marketing/launch campaign of a new micro-brand watch company in the United States. The first watch being launched (this summer) is a beautiful combination of bamboo wood/stainless steel/leather. It's also a premium mechanical watch with a 26-Jewel movement (i.e. no batteries). This watch will be part of the "Freelancer" series.
1. Try to incorporate a few (or as many) elements of the watch in the photograph - for example, wood/steel/sunlight/leather
2. If you have models in your photograph, make sure that they are not wearing any watches (bare wrists preferred)
3. Follow the general guidelines listed: Landscape, Outdoor/Indoor, Natural Lighting with sufficient space for copy
4. Watches are very personal and we want the photographs to reflect that. The more up-close and personal, the better.
5. Pets are welcome (especially dogs!)