Capture arresting photos that turn heads and make people want to know more about the Twins Day Festival in Twinsburg, Ohio on August 4-6. To be considered, photos must be taken at this event.
We seek to tell the story of what makes this experience distinctive and unforgettable. Focus on people having authentic, candid experiences.
Images must portray two or more people sharing a connection and experience. The more unexpected and head-turning the better. Images should convey a sense of place of the surroundings and activities at which these connections happen. Be sure the subjects are experiencing something unique and authentic. Do your best to represent multicultural diversity.
Signed model releases are required for all people that appear in the shots.
Your creative eye is important, but consider the following while shooting:
- Photographers are responsible for obtaining necessary signed releases for locations and people in the image
- Avoid subjects looking at the camera
- Please shoot primarily vertical imagery, few horizontal images will be accepted
- Avoid the backs of people/heads.
- Aim to shoot 1/100 second shutter speed
- Use a wide angle lens for interiors (no wider than 17mm)
- Use a greater depth of field when appropriate
- Avoid using a flash and always try using natural light. If you must, point the flash to the ceiling.
All photos captured will be purchased as a Royalty Free license. The photos will be used non-exclusively without any further compensation. You can use the photos for personal promotion and use.