-Overall the photo should be a pile of packed up camping gear and backpacks on the driveway, waiting to be shoved into a truck.
-NO VEHICLES SHOULD BE VISIBLE IN THE PHOTO
- Camera should be pointing down at the objects (slight high angle), but a few pair of legs should be visible with their torsos cropped
- 2 or 3 tent bags on the driveway
- 5 or 6 backpacks and rolled up sleeping bags are laid on top of the tent bags pile
- Other fun items could be strewn around the tent bags as well, like: Guitar case, Tiki torches, beach ball, and etc.
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 19 SHOULD BE IN THE PHOTO
- NO BRANDS VISIBLE IN PHOTO
This shot will be casual and off-hand – as though someone walked by on their way to the car and took a picture to post online. The image will be overexposed as though the flash was on. For the legs, don’t make it look too staged and pose-y, have a pair taking a step as though if its walking.